MANOR FARM FRUITS PUMPKIN PATCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2020
These terms and conditions apply to Manor Farm Fruits Pumpkin Patch from 15th September 2020 until further notice. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
In these Terms and Conditions,
• Manor Farm Fruits is also referred to as ‘the Farm’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and/or ‘our’; and
• the ‘Event’ is Manor Farm Fruits Pumpkin Patch.
• Following the introduction of the UK Government’s ‘Rule of 6’ to prevent the spread of COVID-19 you will not be allowed to congregate anywhere throughout the Event in a group of more than 6 people (unless you fall into an exemption), including children and carers. If you do not abide by these rules, you will be asked to leave the Farm immediately and the relevant authorities will be notified. We will actively monitor this situation.
• Entry to the Event will ONLY be allowed through an admission pass purchased via our website.
• Our priority is the safety of our staff and visitors. Please maintain social distancing throughout your visit to the Event.
• Entry to the Event will be granted for up to 6 people per booking with valid admission passes. This includes all children, disabled visitors, and carers.
• Once a booking has been made it is not possible to amend that booking.
• All children under 16 years old are required to be supervised fully during their visit by an adult over the age of 18 years. Adults are responsible for ensuring all children always adhere to social distancing rules.
• Toddlers and babies under 2 years old do not require an admission pass and may enter with an adult with a valid admission pass PROVIDED the toddler/baby is strapped into a push chair at all times during the session. Only one child under 2 is allowed without an admission pass per booking. Any child under 2 who is not strapped into a pushchair for the visit MUST be included as one of the 6 admission passes booked. PLEASE NOTE that whilst we will not charge an admission fee for a child under two, under the recently introduced UK Government ‘Rule of 6’ for England, the child will count as one individual in a group of 6.
• We require sight of all admission passes on arrival at the Event. Confirmation of the admission passes booked can be printed out or shown electronically on a smartphone at the Event admission kiosk. Please ensure all details can be clearly read from a distance.
• Admission passes are non-refundable and are only valid for the timed session for which they have been booked.
• Please wear appropriate footwear for uneven ground and come dressed appropriately for the weather of the day.
• Follow the signs for the designated Event car park.
• Please DO NOT arrive more than 10 minutes before and no later than 10 minutes after the start of your session.
• Order of entry for your timed session will be on a first come first serve basis, but everyone with an admission pass for that session will be guaranteed entry.
• Please wash your hands at the hand sanitiser station before entering the Event.
• Be aware of uneven ground and trip hazards – you will be in a field!
• No dogs, except for service dogs, are allowed in the Event.
• Please follow our one-way system to, within and from the Event.
CONDUCT IN THE EVENT:
• Always maintain a minimum of 2 meters space between yourself and anyone not from within your group, including Manor Farm Fruits team members.
• At the end of your session you will be asked to leave the Event and should do so promptly. Please respect this request to leave the Event after your session has finished so everyone can enjoy their session fully.
• Please take any litter home with you.
• Members of our team will be on hand at various points to assist and guide you through the Event safely. Anybody seen to deliberately ignore any of our COVID-19 directions will be asked to leave the Farm with immediate effect.
• Please DO NOT walk around any part of the Manor Farm Fruits grounds other than the area to which you are signposted.
INSIDE THE CHILDREN’S PLAY AREA:
• We will actively monitor the number of people and children in the play area.
• No food or drinks will be allowed in the play area at any time.
• Only 1 adult will be allowed to accompany a child in the play area and that adult will be responsible for ensuring the child/children abide by the COVID-19 rules and follows the one-way system.